A great turnout on Sunday ensured we had a very successful Construction POD Working Bee.
- Leveling and modifying the ground levels around the Raised Garden beds.
- Weeding, re-edging and cleaning up of the Herb and Flower Area
- Filling and (almost) Completion of the Raised Garden Beds.
- Turning the Grass Cutting pile
- Installing new path/steps in front of the water tanks.
- Planning Meeting for Plot Holders
Thank you to everyone who came on Sunday, including the new potential members and the members and plot holders. Some great work was completed, and it was great to catch up with friends and new acquaintances over a ‘cup of tea’.
Next week: – Sunday 29th June – ‘5th Sunday’ Plot holders Working Bee. Keep an eye out for an email.
Yoorala St Community Garden
A place we dig